- Prep time: 15 min
- cook time: no need, eat it raw!
- Servings: 15-20 balls (depending on the size)
- 1/3 cup unsweetened Coconut Flakes
- 15 whole pitted Dates
- 1/2 cup Cashew Nuts
- 1 tablespoon Coconut Oil
- 1 1/2 tablespoon Raw Cacoa Powder
- Pinch of Salt
- 1 tablespoon Water
A no-bake quick and easy snack that’s ideal for anybody who needs an energy kick.
Ideal for children who come home from school with an empty stomach, or to make an always-hungry husband happy. Super delicious and so versatile!
- Start by blending the cashew nuts for 1 minute in your food processor. The nuts will now turn into a flour.
- Then add the rest of the ingredients and blend it for another minute until you have a sticky dough.
- Form the mixture into little balls.
- Roll the balls in the coconut flakes.
The Good Stuff:
Cashews contain high level of Vitamin E, magnesium, and zinc - they are fairly high in fat, so don’t forget to share them!
Don’t like dates? Try other dried fruits, vary with spices, and add nuts and seeds.
Store leftover balls in an airtight container in the fridge for up to 2 weeks.